what if all the scenerios we make up in our head are actually real events happening in an alternative universe and we’re actually connecting with our alternate self’s mind
my alternate self is getting some serious dick
please respect feminine non binary people.
please respect androgynous non binary people.
please respect masculine non binary people.
please always remember non binary people don’t have to dress in anyway to prove their gender identity to you.
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
do u ever hear an anime op from something you watched a long time ago and you can feel ur middle school self rising from the depths
I like it when people send the anonymous messages on here because it’s kinda like the conversation version of “hit it and quit it” like you get the attention of someone talking to you but you don’t have to keep up with them because you can’t
"why dont you just give him a chance"
idk because im not physically or mentally attracted to him and ‘but he likes you’ or ‘but hes really nice’ isnt going to change the fact that im not interested
Oh look at that, you defeated the final boss
It would be a shame
if they were to have another form
One nation, under Canada, above Mexico.
with liberty and justice for some